Hello.
Words alone cannot express my disappointment for Publicity.
How long have me and KaHwee told you all about the Pub tee proposals?
And how many of you handed up your proposals?
I think less than half the Pub did.
Really, do you all take whatever we say or ask you all to do seriously?
Do you all really want Pub tee to suck a whole lot because of the fact that we dont even have enough proposals to choose from?
Sec 1s, we are giving you a chance to do proposals but you all never do. Its a chance for you all to try out a porposal, so that if anything goes wrong we can help you.
But now there's no proposal, how to help?
Kudos to those Sec 1s who did, like Sheena and Priscilla. I can see the effort.
Sec 2s, I'm sorely sorely disappointed.
Some of you can even forget to do proposal, and even if you did, can you tell me that you put in 100% of your effort?
Judging from your proposals, I guess not?
Is it the fact that so many people are doing proposals, then you all think you can slack and not do a good one?
I hope this is not the case.
This isnt the first time,other proposals are also so poorly done, but me and Kahwee choose not to say anything for the fact that we hope you guys can put more heart into it.
You guys better find a date to pass the proposal to me or Kahwee if you all are coming back to school. or if the tee doesnt come byy Bonding camp, so be it.